Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said that Pakistan made become when Muhammad Bin Qasim arrived in Sindh.
- Muhammad Bin Qasim entered Sindh (Daibul) in 712 AD.
- The Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi broken the temple of somnath in 1025 A.D.
- Shahabudin Ghuri entered into the sub-continent in 1175 AD. and captured the Peshawar, Mulatn, and Sindh.
- Ghuri defeated pirthvi raj Chuhan at Tarain in 1190-1191 AD.
- In 1192 AD.Ghuri again defeated pirthvi raj and captured Punjab, Banaris, Gwalior (Rajhistan).
- After the death of Muhammad Ghuri in 1206, Delhi sultanate was established and it till continued to 1526 AD.
- Zaheer ud Din Babur was first Mughals established empire in 1526. Mughal in ruled India from the 1526 till 1857.
East India Company established in 1601 AD.
- This multinational company captured whole India next 250 years via trading weapon.
- Siraj ud Dola resisted and fight for freedom against British empire and martyred in 1757 AD. In 1799 AD Tipu Sultan was martyred by British.
- In 1857 AD. All Indian Muslim started a big movement against British but unfortunately it did not successes. So last Mughal Empire Bahadur Shah Zafar arrested by British and was broken the Muslim empire.
After 1857 AD.
- Indian Muslims lost from Political, defense and Economical power.
- British government destroy the Muslim culture and tradition.
- British government launched English language instead of Persian language.
- Muslims were uneducated as English language, so Muslims were banned on government jobs by British laws.
- British hangs the Muslim Imam, Mufti and Ulma or fired and banned the Islamic education.
- British removed Islamic Education System (Madrasa) and developed new reforms as English Education System. This system was in shape of School, College and University.
- Sir Syed Ahmed Khan accepted government language and he encourage to Muslims they should learn English language.
In 1875 AD.
- Sir Syed was 1st Muslims educationist that who founded of first Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875 AD.
- This college came soon recognized named as Aligarh University.
- All big soldier of Tehreek-e-Pakistan were educated from this Aligarh University and they became soldiers of Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
In 1862 AD.
- Last Mughal empire Bahadur Shah Zafar died in Barma, British killed the Dynasty family. And other deportee Grandsons of Bahadur Shah Zafar are spending life as beggars today in India.
In 1885 AD.
- Allan Octavain Hume makes a political party “Indian National Congress”. His main purpose was that Indian people should get training to takes participates in Indian Politics. While Hindus people occupied the whole party.
In 1906 AD.
- Indian Muslims thought that Indian Congress Party provide only favour to Hinduism. So, Muslims decided and Makes a new separate Party “Muslim League”. This was only one Muslim Party to leads Indian Muslims in whole India. So Muslim League started Tehreek e Pakistan against British Raj and Hindus and get Pakistan.
In 1914 AD.
- 1st world war started in Europe but British destroy the Ottoman empire. On the other hand, Palestinian’s land gave to Jews for basis to make Israeli Estate.
In 1919 AD.
- Indian Muslims Leader “Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar” and other leaders started a Tehreek e Khilafat against British in defense of Ottoman empire. Turkish Muslims gives respects today that the Indian Muslims supported them.
In 1924 AD.
- King Mustafa Kamal Pasha of new Turkish empire abolished the Khilafat itself and declare the Turkey will be a secular country. All big Muslims Estates terminated to till 1930 AD. Muslim Ummah completely destroyed in political, economic, defense power.
In 1930 AD.
- There was no Muslim empire in the world. Muslims became slaved in East and West everywhere. In this darkens, Alama Iqbal presented two nations theory in Khutba e Allahabad that India should be divide and Muslims should make an independent country. Alama Iqbal died in 1938 AD.
In 1939 AD.
- The 2nd world war started again. Above hundred million people were died in this war. Israeli government was tried regularized during this war. On the other hand, during the war, the economy and defense of the England was weakened day by day. Hence Indian Muslims get benefits from this war and increased struggles against British.
In 1940 AD.
- British empire had loss during 2nd world war. While Muslim league and Indian people under command of the Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah demanded freedom from British Raj. So, a conference was held at 23 March 1940 in Minto Park (Minar e Pakistan) Lahore. It’s known as “Qarardad-e-Pakistan” after 23 March. After 23rd March, every Soldier of Tehreek e Pakistan gave sacrificed with their property and souls for get Pakistan. The school children saving his pocket money and donated to Tehreek e Pakistan.
In 1947 AD.
- At night 14 August 1947, voice of Mustafa Ali Hamdani broadcasted from Radio Pakistan Lahore. He announced that “Asalam o Alaikum” Pakistan Broadcasting Service – we are speaking from Lahore, Now 12 o clock between 13th and 14th August 1947. Taloo-e-Subh-e-Azadi…!!!”.
- So, a beautiful country PAKISTAN appeared on the world map on 27th night of Ramazan ul Mubarak Friday. So, a beautiful country PAKISTAN appeared on the world map on 27th night of Ramazan ul Mubarak Friday. This was great victory to get Pakistan and Struggle of Muslims from previous century was very well and fruitful.